Thursday, May 28, 2009

Causes Of Thinner Legs

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THERE IS NO TRAIN? SPRING CONCERT

time ago I put a note in my desktop: "Have you've noticed that there is no rail?", and stayed there, asleep hoping that would get me to google to investigate, and I have done in times, but here is what I discovered about the NATIONAL RAILWAY MEXICO. (In liquidation)
This working "in liquidation" have it all their documents. First
FNML entered the site. and I find this:
National Railways of Mexico Settlement Site of the National Railways of Mexico contains information related to the settlement process which is currently the Agency. On the site you will find background, mission and vision, structure, current bids and the liaison for information.

And I want to know what is on the payroll staff FNML in http://portaltransparencia.gob.mx/pot/remuneracionMensual/remuneracionMensual.do?method=buscar&_idDependencia=09195
found MASTER SETTLEMENT PROGRAM, and I see since 2001, began planning liquidate this company in 2003, moves into liquidation, and the program sets to be fully liquidated in 2006. Nowhere find that this has been done and we're in the middle of 2009. But it is the subject of my blog, or the idea to get me to give an opinion about this, it is not my field.
just want to show a series of photographs as encotraba Railway equipment upon entry into liquidation, and going to see any car currently occupied as offices, and even luxury homes. Who?, No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment