Thursday, October 28, 2010

Film Scenes Of Mera Mame Joker-hot Scenes

Anime Award * o * xD and math classes

A prize for the blog! *-* I'm always glad when RESIBIR one: D all is going well! clear exept ¬ ¬ but some details can be overcome;) had not commented before but estoi teaching math: O and I have done very well * w * s good to be good in an area where almost everyone is wrong lol (sorry if someone feels identify @ xD)


and tell me sappy but I love the numbers and equations D_D long stay despite never sure if I did good xD should rely more on my -.- but good to get me good marks all good XD
This entry pondre an award that gave me a few days ago (actually many days Dx)
Yuuki-chan *-*


I nominate 4 people





-Mobile-Wallet
Mirror
-labial Brilloo xd 4
my room Favorite Things : "My bed
" My shelf (with my sleeves and movies *-*)
"My dvd ♥
" My tele xD 4 Things I like right now:
-My boyfriend ♥ -Manga and anime!

xD-Laugh-Go shopping

4 Things I always wanted to do:
-A tour of asia
-Cosplay * ^ * -Saber
Japanese and
koreano -understand my Physics teacher xD

4 Things You Did not Know Me:
-chocolate fanatic
"There's a person who never speak again
-A my Friends love to tell jokes that I laugh at everything (I upload the ego xD)
"I'm extremely weak: B

4 songs that I can not shake of the head:
Hoot - SNSD
(and I resent the mv xD vi) Silky

Heart - Yui Horie
(Op2 of Toradora, something has ... I think that subliminal messages
Oo)
Lies - Big bang
♥ (I get little pain if you ever suffer from GD women
- ^ -)

Clap Your Hands - 2NE1
(just great)
I like this award *-* XD I love answering things ... that would be for today, and see some other day when I was in the time to write in my beloved little blog: $
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment