Thursday, November 18, 2010

How To Make A Tractor Birthday Cake - 3d

[manga] Koukou Debut ♥



few days ago I finished this fun manga *--* I just loved it! I took a while to read it estoi ee as in my last two months of classes * o * my beloved come and vacation, $ I gotta put no more than "From now on I will not let that launched the blog" that I meet never xD so when I can write what makes XD No more laps I leave this wonderful manga ♥

Koukou Debut (High School Debut)
Mangaka: Kazune Kawahara

Genre: Shojo , Comedy, Romance
Volumes: 13 REVIEW The mangaka, Kazune tells us that girls should not read many shoujo sleeves, because when they do, after all they want is to get a boyfriend. Easy task, especially if you have muscles in their arms, as a result of practicing a lot of sports. This is the case of Haruna, a girl who can stand two hours to interest a kid. Their determination can only be comparable with the failure in its goal: is very high. Can now debuting in high school, get the love that is longing?



OPINION (No Spoiler): Well, where to start XD to say about this manga *-*
me laugh every 5 seconds with the nonsense of Haruna xD generally ingenuity to see idiot XD but its effort to find a boyfriend was really awesome * ^ * Sometimes girls think there will be such a bad taste in clothes? jajaja
good thing is that after you get a little help: $ but will not say anything because I do not like spoiler xD ee Finally, a highly recommended shojo
is not heavy reading
(at least I do not step: P) filled with laughter and with a dose of romance that we all love * o *!
Bad: mmm ... but volumes did not ee jajaja I did very little u, u

The Good:

0 comments:

Post a Comment