Thursday, September 24, 2009

Php Mysql Darmowy Hosting





   when looking for love never comes 
and appears when you least expect
when he dies the illusion and the heart is asleep.
when you think that the future step
and
few illusions are dead now that all the same to me strikes me another illusion

door and you appear ...
my sleepless night without love where you were?
and is about you and nothing was the same for me with your arrival and you appear
changing your light and look around for anything
you showed you and in my window, back to the sun in the morning I again

While this makes
loving it lasts the duration q cares
important thing is that my skin return to feel the fantasy
might break your heart I
might be true love could be
do well or go wrong such is life and you appear

...
my sleepless night without love where you were?
and is about you and nothing was the same poara me with your
your arrival is already changing your light and look around for anything
you showed you and in my window, back to the sun in the morning

Chestnut Cacho is sung.

sent me this beautiful song and I share for my precious love.
My Sea of \u200b\u200billusion.
can see it and hear it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2DfGxTFyOo

0 comments:

Post a Comment