Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Aria Giovanni Auction Aria Giovanni?

[Manga] Zero Iris / / Stress and loss of voice (?) Dx

The second part of the title is not consistent ago XD but short, so the flaite : E (haha na lie XD), first the stress, if not STRESS I have not even a week of classes Oo I've had two elective math classes and teacher We left some tasks that are endless: TECHNICAL
Title:
アイリス ゼロ
Alternate title: Zero Iris
Mangaka: Hotaru Takana
Gender: Romance, School Life, Supernatural ...
Fansub: FSC Fansub - Fansub DragonForce
REVIEW: some time ago things began to be born with a power called Iris in her eyes. The powers that people get with this iris are varied, both ranging from "View past lives" to "See what's for dinner." But there are also people who are not born with that gift, called Zero Iris who are battered by those who do have it, this is the case of Toru Mizushima, who maintains a motto of "low exposure" to avoid problems. His plan went well until Koyuki, the most popular girl he confesses. What will become of the life of Iris Zero now? What kind of problems you will be close to Koyuki?




Personal Review (No Spoiler): Well, this manga I met him for the weekly recommendation of submanga (Because I love the page ♥) and I though the story and drawing style. Although the definition of iris I imagined something like a
xD
Geass (Code Geass) but has nothing to
see r xd. The story begins immediately, do not spend three chapters looking at the boring life of main character and then begin to understand that it's actually;) entertaining and I was kept pending Capistrano the 14 leading translated each iris *-* have the characters is unique, so the story I found very interesting and made me not "typical" xd I liked: very original argument, the character design and personality *-* each;) each has its charms and secrets: x I did not like: That was not fully translated chapters xD expected load for me that I forget that was the previous
XD Anyway, if you do not know or want to read a story "not repeated" read Iris Zero;)
PD: Entry No. 100 !!!!! xd ajajaja that leisure is a great achievement for me xD
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment