Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gouty Tophus How To Eliminate

Day 2 of classes. _. and other things *-*


partire per conrtarles Well a bit of my first two days of school, it makes cortito to not get bored XD
First of all the room this year is smaller I sat with my best friend and those around us are also @ s my closest friend in the course ^ ^ I changed many profs and latero ago when they arrive and are presented during the 45 minutes ee This year I have elected, and elected me as the math / physics I have the double hours of these branches Oo In short, the school was FOME! xD
On another topic I want to thank Alicia desu * o * (passing through your blog: D) for the gift I did! A banner Yoseob

is that I love *-* thank you very much: D and put a favicon very cute *-* echo by Rosie-chan! : D is a teterita: 3 also leave some awards they gave me: O that lack of time (preparation for college and my internet was very slow again, as it never came the technician to change it ¬ ¬) I could not place before in my blog u, u but never too late say around XD This usagi-chan gave me

Mixool * o * thank you very much!

Rules: *- Published: This award is to be published as if they already have it, because then every time you enroll, you give the prize to many more blogs and get over 100! : D *-
Intention: That this usagi
visit more than 100 of the top blogs kawaiiosos xD *- Blogs
the usagi going to go: just below the pondre ^ ^
This me Hei gave
*-* And she did it: D thank you very much!

Rules: thank *- the person that I surrender, pubic prize in an entry: D and give it to the blogs you want
*- What is your favorite color or colors?
Green! *-* also fuxia, calypso

and lead. *- Enjoy the award: thanks: D And finally this gave me Luulii
*-* Love ♥ image Toradora

thank *- : Thank Hei *- ♥ Entrgar this award to 5 bloggers you like best:
abajjito ^ ^ I leave Well, I leave the blog to those who pass the three awards they gave me ^ ^ Alica desu
- Mora - Azucena

- Suge -
Izuumi - Nikki - Luulii - Miroshi - Kimiko - Kumori I look forward to making entries more often and that the school does not consume me completely po xD and also try to spend followed by his blog;) Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment