Saturday, February 26, 2011

Western Chikans Brazillan

That sh ** happened with imageshack? ¬ ¬ SHOCKED! Regressive



Well, I thought to make an entry in
Asian music, with bands I like enough, but two days ago that I noticed this: images hosted on the server imageshack.us NOT COME! if you see the damn yellow frog that ¬ ¬ I have visited several pages, blogs and friends feel the same! because of that part of my affiliates is deformed ee The picture is "unregistered domain. To view, register at: ...." so little is in English (translator xD) assume that I have to register to see it?? well I got the link and actually asking me for a nick, my email and I think calling down a page, nose, but I put my blog Oo, I resign and follow the steps ¬ ¬ and what happened? leave me with this (translated):

"Thanks for the submission of the following domains: mi-chibiworld.blogspot.com review your site (s) shortly. If you do not want to wait, you can register and access ImageShack, and all images will be visible to you. " and there I get so angry you just wanted to catch a frog paint it yellow and put it in the freezer to see if it would seem that of the damn image Ò.ó
but calm me breathe and I said, okay I will register to see if it solves, so let the gun aside and fill the damn data always ask. And hope you send this email to confirm and all that. Click the linck send you, I opened the page of my blog and what happened ?????
COULD SEE THE IMAGES!! but at what price? wasted my time registering on a server I do not like, go rage, and almost killed an innocent frog. If before this I did not like imageshack now just what aborresco
!
you do not know if same thing happens, maybe I have so much "good"
so that only I could not see the images ee but you know, if they feel the same which I have to register and follow all the pu ** ¬ ¬ process PD1: This is the entrance but remember to have written angry

xD PD2: Many thanks for the comments in last post! *-* It's the most feedback has been since I created the blog! thank you very much for reading ♥

PD3:
xD Photobucket I use this more frustrating is that no had nothing to do with this frog ¬ ¬ Kissus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment