Sunday, February 13, 2011

Installation For Manhattan Mini Cam 460668

Changing attitudes and more awards: O



Well as the title says I had a big change in attitude in that regard? in be stronger emotionally!
gotta not go into details because I do not like airing my private life so xD will read nonsense on this blog until I die ~ but hey, I realized that if you say things never change and it is better to suffer a moment but leave everything and go clear to put up regretting. Not much to say "today I created a new" xD but this change is very important to me because Anyway, I have some outstanding awards: D so that Altira ^ ^ pondre 1. Place the prize and who gave it to you in a blog entry:
Many thanks to Mixool

: D 2. Put why you love everything kawaii or cute:
Because I am a girl (?) XD that's cute and I have a weakness with these things XD 3. Put why you created your blog:

To have my own space and write what occurs to me: P and share the manga / anime that I like ^ ^
And give this award to other blogs:
Well
goes to:

Mora - Azucena
- Suge
- Izuumi
- Nikki Rules: Who Say granted it and spread it: Thank you

Kiry / Hei : 3 I give this award to:
Mora - Azucena - Suge
- Izuumi - Nikki you like ferrets?: Yes, as a child wanted a *-* What is your favorite song?: Right now I have 3 xd Shock Beast, Good day UI and VVIP's Seungri
♥ Enjoy the award and I hope you like it: D Thanks ^ ^
and this award from Azucena * o * ♥ Valentine




Rules: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanx 1, who gave it to you: Thank
Azucena! 2 º What do you expect on February 14?: A great day with my boyfriend *-* xd That Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment