Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bang For The Buck Surround Sound Receiver

Awards! What a happy day

After a beautiful day with my boyfriend at the movies watching
Burlesque with Christina Aguilera and Cher ( makes an entry in that movie * or * ) bring you, as promised to get input a day with the award I received in my ausecia * w * I am very happy that my blog will remember when they: 3 todabia not fixed my problem -.- internet so I do not think that type how often u, u but todabia is Wednesday so you have 4 days this technician to come or not .... I will suffer the worst punishment the world of anime Ò.ó write down what my death note, we give you the curse of
Oyashiro-sama, makes it a s acrificio Beato, and is Kyon replacement to suffer the whims of Haruhi !! with that I think my internet looks wonderful ^ ^ xD But hey, no more curse the poor man and start with the prizes * o * * First to thank those who gave me this award: D Izuumi - Slash Neko
- Aspi
- Yuuki
- Mogunoe * say 7 things about myself: 1.-There was a year that I was the "rare" Dx course xD now I'm the talker
2.-I can not tell someone I just met

3.-Before being a fan of Asian music I did not like any particular genre xD
4.-I can not ee swallow a tablet whole and in the delivery thousand pedasitos xD
5.-My blog represents my true self ^ ^
6.-Aborresco people without reason offensive
7.-My mind is not suitable for hard yaoi shonen ai XD xD just
Each time I say more weird things about me xD ... Second Prize
*-*


Many thanks to Izuumi
and
Mogunoe
: D * Did you cosplay? If so who Cosplay? If you have not done what character would you like to cosplay? Never echo cosplay u, u but I love to: D if I did I would like to Megumi (Shiki) , Yui (Angel Beats!) , Shia (Pita Ten)
,
Teto (Vocaloid) , Miwako (Paradise Kiss)
, Ciel with the pink dress *-* (Kuroshitsuji) ... I love the costumes of these characters ♥ to others I have a fixation for pink hair xD The third!! That more cute animal *-* ♥ * Thanks to those who gave it to you:

Many thanks to Izuumi
and
Mogunoe
*-* * phrase that use: mmm ... that hard: / serious " I love this movie / series / song / etc!" XD 'm the girl who likes everything: B

Panquesito !!!!!! * 3 * * thank who gave it to you: Thank

Mora
: D
Last ! * W * Thank
Mogunoe

: D
The rules of this and had echo in another entry XD flojerita me write it again: x Well again thank you very much to those who remembered my blogger * 3 * and as I do not know who has these awards xD I do not want to repeat the doi is my
members and supporters who want them and not have them ^ ^ Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment