Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can I Remove My Sebaceous Cysts

sappy video A Thousand Memories ♥ [2] Trauma Gay Dx


The second video in this section! one with not so good memories xD
something must have been imagined by the end of the title of the post: x but here's the story of an event VERY uncomfortable yet funny xD something I left blank. _ . I hope to entertain them with my story XD For desert the girl in the avatar xD first video I leave my memory ~ Gack - Vanilla
Gay remember Oo:

Well, he had brought very little in this wave of anime and these things (2007). My friend
was a fan of The Gazette
(Japanese Group / Visual Kei) so I began to get into this music and I liked a lot ^ ^ .. One day she told me
"Let us go to an Asian music event * o *" and I agreed xd
When we arrived all dressed in black with chains xD I was accustomed to seeing people with ears and many I co Res in anime *-* events but this was just the opposite XD and we had a scenario where they would be presented live bands and dance groups ( The venue was quite small -.-
), also had a preyectarian giant screen where videos. The thing is that Kpop were like three videos and a dance group: c everything else was Jrock / Visual Oo I was next to the stage and people pressed forward Dx I showed a video of Dir en Grei (For me is a satanic band xD) and all shook their heads Oo I have nothing against people who like that but to me that scared me xD To go after the point, that must be asked and that has to do that video with the story? good preyectaron this video (Vanilla - Gack) on the big screen, the song is very "sensual" to say the least XD Gack has a sexy voice so gotta lie: L but from time to time took to the stage two CHILDREN (16 and 18 XD) and one shot him over to the other Dx were both on the ground and above it I started to dance !!!!!
not know whether to look or not xD I'm not homophobic, on the contrary I like the shonen-ai (not yaoi) but that I almost fall back PreVOCA a nosebleed xD
Imagine what they did, because I am ashamed to write everything : K until a guard's had to leave the stage. Blessed guard XD After that I had a fit of laughter! and as I was Fomeque the event we went to our houses ^ ^ was one of the most traumante things I've seen ee and hopefully not repeat xd and laughed I hope you enjoyed reading this stupidity xD try to summarize as much as possible ^ ^ ` Kissus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment