Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nabothian Cyst In Uterus

encounter! ... 100%

As the title says this is a countdown! I've got exactly 1 0 days to go to college:) estoi
Taiga totally quiet as my avatar XD estoi to be honest and do nothing boring ee although I regret this when you have the first evidence and do those things is synonymous with odd XD and this year I have goals to beat and literally squeeze my brain Dx and as it does? -raising my GPA to 6.5
(I only need 2 / 10 xd)

-Sere part of the "Free Port" in my school
(ie register as a tutor me in the art that I'm gone better, in my case ^ ^ math and assigned me to someone of the same grade for it reinforces the bouquet 1 time per week) -Hare
a Pre-College!
Saturday from 12:00 to 13:30 in the area of \u200b\u200bMathematics and Physics, so it will not interfere with my studies at school:)
-Continue to maintain the Facebook group in my class
, no one would know that the work done or materials xD xD art -.- never get attention but also serves me so that I can not remember anything about the school: B So I declare myself 100%
sappy: E lol I love having lots to do at once XD
To not have input as sappy (?) xD fails an award given to me *-*

Rules : ♥


Place Award and who has given you an entry in your blog: Thank
Mixool * o * hugs for you: 3
♥ Put that's what you like your blog idea:
mmm ... the header of Yoseob I have now: D because every time I enter my bloggu first thing I see is the beauty of man *-*
(That's just my AH! Ò.ó)
xd ♥ Put your blog was created because:
To write what pleases me;) and talk and talk without being interrupted me xD ♥
Prize Giving other blog:

Midori Iruka - Alicia desu

- Sumiko Saito

- Azuhucena - Mogunoe - Izuumi their bloggus Spend! * O * xd And that would be for today XD I'll go out tomorrow with my dad *-* xDD Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment