Monday, December 6, 2010

Invitation To Inaguate The Death Anniversary

Award for bloggie! Teleton 2010 Chile *-*



And another award has come bloggie * o * from
Miku! ... Mushicimas through it: D Well step

morning quickie that I have proof of Physics and vary ¬ ¬ not use formulas. _. theory nor understand xD osea just gotta make an appearance: K but it's something, makes me a torpedo or copiare but I have to go well for not lowering my average ... well Ò.ó extension cord and let me no the cute prize gave me *-*

1. Put the prize in a blog entry.
Oki!
2. Put the link name and the blog has given you. Miku! Thanks! Many hugs for you * w * 3. Put your top 5 favorite manga.
* Love Celeb
* Gantz
* Kyou, Koi wo hajimemasu

* Koukou debut
* Paradise Kiss

4. Put your blog or favorite Internet pages.
* Blogger
* Submanga
* Xiapop
* Twitter
* Minitokio

5. Nominate blogs that you think deserve this award.
Ando in a hurry so it doi to all my fans;)
Kissus! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment