Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kates Playground Vag Sets




Dede yesterday at 10 pm I started the

you *-*
ton for those who know her is not an organization that helps children and adolescents with various disabilities, each year (ecepto when a presidential election) for two days all televicion channels join the national network and gather a large amount of money that is intended to create new rehabilitation center and implento:)

The big goal this year is $ 16,589,850,127
! I gotta a little longer to drop off some money, along with my family and also with my uncles who now I bother to give it to me xD is not a lot but I know that we will be ^ ^. ************************************

I felt inclined to do this entry
that this has been a very difficult s xD, as clear as possible, because sometimes my mom forgets ee and brings a brand jajajaj nothing to do but just bring in all we can XD image of the brands that started last year is: B but always the same so it does not matter xD Good for my countrymen who read this post and have not yet butler, GO TO THE BANK! ! xD if not with the power of the moon, I become sailor moon and beat you Ò.ó (no joke lol XD) but I wish to have his suit xD I leave the bank account of the telethon, which I think is the only that all Chileans do not know by heart xD 24. 500
-03;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment