Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bearded Dragon Sleeping With Tongue Out

[New section]-A video, a thousand memories ♥ - *-*


First of all Merry Christmas
late xD I hope that Santa Claus, the Father Christmas, Santa Claus or call him has done well with you: $ jajajaja Well, after almost three weeks without internet
-.- where the point was to give me seizures .. ee XD well that did not last but this addiction to be aware of everything and the cyber world has consumed me D__D ... Better left to say things that nobody is interested: P and presented the first section of the blog * or * something that occurred to me to see an old video that went up a friend to facebook and I remembered an endless of things: $


The section is called 1 Video, Mil ♥ memories, I was like 1 hour trying to rename it cost me that xD will not only openings: 3 section is to put a video in either a pv, mv or an opening that will remind me not so many as a thousand *-* XD but I scored some either for good or for bad B-)

The first video is an opening *-* and a series that much within me that was one of the first I saw, Slam Dunk! ♥

remember geek ~ Well a excellent anime that I saw when I was a carefree dwarf B-) unfortunately having to go to school in the evenings or simply ee I forgot I lost like 5 chapters in a row XD only thing I understood the end was playing basketball and liked that chick hanamishi I do not remember what it was called xD and as his heman
forget the gorilla was
xD so influenced: O and still I'm still a bit XD that made me want to play soccer xD but that's not mine: P I'm a flojonaza who prefers watching anime xD

News ~
I shall have that as I never saw the complete series on television -.- my cousin who had the complete collection of manga to me soon *-* Earlier this year I read all the volumes in a few days: L and finally got to meet final and both had wanted to see: D You told me that the anime does not cover all the manga so I made a good choice to read it to me;)

**************** *****************************************
And I was very happy forever! :) Lol seems end of disney XD anyway I hope you have enjoyed reading this stupidity that was eager to write: B and if you do not like the witch command them to the sacrifice Beatrice Ò.ó .. . well that's not but will have nightmares ee xd jajajajaja this section plan (that never keeps xd) make other week:) until I run out of stories or videos, or xd

And I leave with goodies for my regular readers:) a little late for Christmas but what is xd
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment