Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Escape From Guantanamo Bay Bottomsless Scene

1 º Pack Wallpapers cute:)


First entry of the year! This 2011 it started a little strange Oo first I grab a
allergy and to this day I have cough and I'm congested (boo) but on Friday I went to the beach and arrived at my house yesterday *-* you better off a little the city and have some fun Family time:) I hope everyone had a good start to the year ^ ^ and if not, well, put all the power to fulfill all of your goals; D
Last week I was checking my folder pictures and I realized I had many beautiful wallpaper (for my taste of course XD) I have a mania for change every week or every other week, it bores me to have always the same: B so I made a pack of that but I liked it I would like to share:) have the characteristic that the great majority
is that they are bright colors and the drawing is beautiful *-*


The wallpapers are from the anime: * Kimi ni todoke * Paradise Kiss *
Kirby

* K-On!

* Angel Beats * Kuroshitsuji
* My Neighbor Totoro
* Vampire Knight *
Kobato
* Bokura ga ita
* Code Geass
* and other Vocaloid qe no as they are called XD
Not many but then upload the second pack ^ ^ and immediately clarified that echos not for me! :)
the credit is for people with a lot of creativity that made them;) Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment