Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pitcures Of Mild Chicken Pox

More awards * o * My 5 Things Random


Wiii more for two awards blog * O * than happy estoi: D estoi others eager to get on Saturday that I gather together with two friends *-*
that I see from I went out on vacation or, or talk about the crazy life XD and also exchange some animes 8D • Thank those who gave you the award: Thank

Mixool ♥
• Beware long: 3
aaaaw thank you very much ^ ^ that this part of the prize rare
xd ************************************************ ****

I continue with the second prize * o * many thanks to
Kiry ♥



• Night or day? xD can not be late if not I would say that day may be, but in winter ^ ^ I do not like the heat ¬ ¬

• Kawaii or dark?
Can not a middle too xD I like kawaii bladed but with a dark side (?)
xD I'm a lazy pass on the awards to specific individuals tired -.- ... estoi
so is the way to
all my fans and those who read me often;)
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment