Friday, January 21, 2011

Jesse Jane Online Clip

/ Geeks

Well to say the title of the post xD this is my idea
tomodashi ♥ Izumi 5 is to go putting random things that I or just be geeks like ee My room has many things in the eyes of others are rare, such as my close friends are not really like anime or this are as follows: Picture 2: My Death Note Ò.ó Another geek Dx to see that the image was lying in my blog that said "Do not copy anything or do you write down in my Death Note" xD

******************************************** *******************
Figure 3: My figurine Sebas-chan ♥
Well is my favorite *-* as Butler would not have a figurine of the: L

*********************************** ****************************
Picture 4: My puppet Beelzenef : 3
I do not think anyone else has it xD is the puppet who always holds in her hand Neko-sempai Ouran Host Club;)

************************************************ ***************
Figure 5: My collection of entries: O
money for things not gotta D_D many events per year but I got to save All tickets that I have XD I have the first event I went, in 2007 Oo

Well that would be all:) The photos are not of the highest quality that are the cell vere XD if I upload more things geeks
xD Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment