Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Use Wireless Headphones With An Ipod

for the Blog Awards!

two awards add to the blog *-* each time I am happy more than me the den: 3 that is why this holiday will strive to not let me so launched the blog and post stuff iteresantes or just update with some stupidity XD leave the two beautiful awards they gave me * w *

The first is from Rozhita girl *-* thank you very much: D

♥ you like the Rainbow?
Yes! Whenever I have to draw something, most of the time I do one xD more Kawaii ♥ Animes? Many D: but some would say Pita Ten, Kamichama Karin, Kimi ni todoke
*-* ♥ Why you like your blog?

Because I can be myself:) and helps me meet people with my same tastes; x ♥ What is the most sexoxo Anime? LOL XD jajaja nose as a yaoi Junjou Romantica * ¬ *

My Question: ♥ That anime you would like to take out one more season?



♥ Rule 01: Do not say you did award

♥ Rule 02:
deal is not mandatory, only if you want, but if you do it would be better
♥ Rule 03:
If you can answer the activity list, otherwise nothing happens.








This is the code of the award, if you want to use it, if not, upload it to your own server but if you want to use the code remove your link to BRAND NEW ANCIENT, please.
Thanksgiving
who gave it to you;

*
Rozhita

*
Miroshi
* Laura kawaii Write a list of 10 things you want: to have / achieve / get / etc. for this year 2011
-
have an average above 6.5 this year
- Stop making torpedoes
xD - read my books I give in school: x
- catch up with Naruto and Bleach XD
- Order all series that I have borrowed ¬ ¬

- Have more updated
bog - let my hair grow
- Failure to give bracelets I make and sell macrame
xD - Take a course craft (of any type * w *)
- make my first cosplay ♥ Well
amused me by answering the questions of the prizes XD thank you very much again who gave me the
*-* Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment