Thursday, April 21, 2011

Goodyear Mud Runner Atv Tires

about myself: O

Well, fails to meet two months gone, I apologize for this sudden absence who are worried -.- 'I tell you the reasons; The school consumed much me, I had many tests and I had a hard time getting used to the elected, who do not know I got the mathematics / physics, so that the hours of reported cases of these branches are now doubled. Last year I went out with 6.6 in mathematics and physics ... the teacher was a ***** m so I never did very well ¬ ¬ (thank goodness he was fired), but right now I n electives to land 'pessimism! had a 4.0 and 4.7 and I am very perfectionist little phenomenon that I wanted to shoot. _. At last I consumed most of my time studying, reading books that give me language, which, as I do not like takes me ages to work xD and I'm told, and Saturday I have Pre-university, so when I have free time I spend it sleeping xD, good obiamente leave and all that but acknowledge that I felt in no mood to write to me and I bloggu botadito u, u
I want to special thanks to Alicia
Desu, I read your message in the tagboard and made me very happy ^ ^ and I thought no one would surprise me xD thank you very much friends! promise and give back all the comments that I owe you Ò.ó

xD And that XD ah! I need to vent about this news has me crazy: O


SUPER JUNIOR COME TO CHILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my piggy bank to raise money, I obio an entry that allows me to see ALL the details of my Korean sexy: $ In the next entry I upload a picture of it XD if you want to know more information come HERE;)

Finally, I will update with affiliations and all that, so if I miss one my most xd apologies but ago my best not to pass me one! xD Bye
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment