Friday, April 29, 2011

How Long Should You Leave A Weave In?

I think Jesus and my 5 things geeks (2) xD

a title again inconsistent (?) xD but first things first, I try to make an entry that I have to finish a work of history. _. a guide to elective math, physics, make cards, read books, etc, etc. But estoi Étrez and know why? I think that jesus! XD is super stupid the explanation but the dire, the doctor told me that the headaches I was having were from stress and I reset a muscle relaxant , I take the pill at 19:00 and 21: 00hrs I die. _. osea me fall asleep until the next day in the morning, so die and rose every day xD is understood the comparison (?) ... well never mind, I said it was stupid xDD
Finally, I will continue with a section that I have not kept u, u saw the comment Izuumi in the previous post I remembered:) I leave the continuation of my list of things geeks ♥

My of drink 2% * or * the purchase of the advertised Big Bang and if you look at the part of Seungri back and GD appears ♥ I was going to buy the other but I do not have enough money XD

My guaterooo! xD love the giraffe *-* although tiny leaves if it is a little bigger than my hand so I put it in your stomach when it hurts -.- XD take care not cover that covers the cartoon XD
My Mini Fan! not enough to notice if the second image the stuff that pulls the wind (?) But the thing is that it took him a fan xD school and not use it to pass out in physical education
xD My *-* Mjimboo figurine is my favorite character from Dragon Ball: D but this version the others that I do not like ¬ ¬ with the exception of what is chubby * o * I love ~

And finally my love *-* portacelular gently as kawaii (?) Is also my favorite color: D

thought coldly the beginning of the entry was more than the objects themselves freak xDD Now I I'll go to sleep 8) because it's Friday and I got an extra hour
Kissus xD!

PS: Tomorrow (Saturday) debuelvo the comments;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment