Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ideas For Baby Shower Pictionary

Sugar, flowers and many colors (?) I'm back xD ~ News

Holiwis! The title more than anything is for all colors of the entry xD so do not try to find another meaning. _. xD
This being Easter and have a longer weekend will encourage anyone raises the : D Partire this entry with a dynamic estoi haciedo: O all this came from
Farina ^ ^ (Stop by his blog * w *) , which made me really think about if we all what we have when we meet a goal or achieve a dream ... That's why she got the idea to plant a seed and care to flourish therefore care to give him would represent the interest of making our dream:) I very briefly explain so if you want to know more see the blog Farina
xD Well, I thought of a flower that could grow in cold weather, that in Chile now beginning to get ice cream, although the weather is so weird sometimes xD sunrise as flowers do not understand much I remembered a project that estoi sure that everyone did when s is small ... Plant a bean : D or some other vegetable xd
I leave a picture, rather ugly that is my cell XD , but showing the first step of the dynamics: D
A noticing changes as ire fence leaving more photos ^ ^
I will now leave the awards: D

Many thanks to: Dany:)

1) Answer the questions: What color
favorite? Green
"Favorite book? The Truce - Mario Benedetti
"Favorite food? China * o *
2) Pass the prize:
Photobucket Iruka Midori, Mora

************************************************


Rules 1. Thanks to those who gave it to you: Thank Mora and Iruka Midori * 3 *
2. Do not remove this!: This beautiful award was made by hotaru and no one else, so do not say it's yours .
3.Entregárselo people who have blogs very kawaii:
Photobucket
4. Answer the questions:
A) Do you think your blog is kawaii?: xd mmm if I try to make it as kawaii as possible: 3
B) Are you kawaii?: if, but only in front of some people.
C) What is the most kawaii you have?: Dx I could decide I have so much XD


**************** ********************************

Thank Mixool , Alicia Desu , Midori Iruka
Rules:
1 .- Pasalo to 7 Blog you like a lot more
2 .- If you give it away twice ... have to re-publish
3 .- Enjoy and I hope you like; B
give them to be:
Photobucket Mora **********************************************

**

Thank you Iruka Midori * 3 *
Rules:
1) Say what inspired us to make entries: In my day to day and in anime or manga ue have liked me:)
2) Describe in three words: Chatty, vicious, lazy and Amable ^ ^
3) Say your favorite quote: How hard: / but it would be "Do unto others what you do not like you do"
4) I give this Award:
Photobucket Mora

******************************************** ****

1. To thank those who gave it to you: Thank Miroshi * 3 * (ex gemeli u, u xD)
2. What do you like the blog you gave him?: be The way I look * o * I love your posts and your crazy comments on my blog (?) XD
3. Give this award to those who think they have a very kawaii blog:
Photobucket Iruka Midori, Mora

*********************** *************************

Rules:
The objective of this award is given to the number of people you like, can be single, TWO, TEN OR ANYONE latter one. Is an award for "Your best follower" who pass followed by your blog and comment ever.
Who gives it and why?
Alicia Desu: Because I love your blog and the guy on your header * o * (?) XDD, we visit each other and I love sharing my views with her and read yours:)

Miroshi: My ex gemeli u, u XD I love the design of your blog! I also have served the tutorials published ^ ^ I always laugh with your comments XD and I imagine the faces that will put the xD and I like to say them a lot of his vblog *-*

Azuhucena: Well, she was I gave the prize XD but I had to put the same:) Both love Suju and I love the pink color of his bloggie * o * your posts are very entertaining and happens often on my blog * 3 * Iruka

Midori: I love the phrase that puts the beginning of each post:) and speaking things that even a single sentence makes me very interested in the comment ^ ^ I also love how it looks on your blog *-* dseño

Izuumi: I strongly agree with the things expressed in his blog, I find it very nice and sincere: D I also like the ideas proposed,) as Geeks of things that I love *-*

Mora: love his drawings and painting as *-* and drooling with pictures of Reita and Kai you put in your blog * ¬ * xD I find a very sweet girl and I really like:)

With this last award gave me a bout of the truly xD so all I said is true ultra:) See you at the next entry ^ ^
Kissus! ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment