Thursday, May 5, 2011

List Baby Pictionary Words Phrases

Wallpaper pack:) and testing PSU: O

Hello beautiful people! :) Estoi very happy today that finally I understood well as to develop mathematical formulas ! I am now an expert in the line equations, distances and all its derivatives xD Believe it or not am very intelligent (?) and my ego is in the sky xD know why? : O that yield a test PSU ("Test selection university ", if other countries change the name XD) along with 4 other third means and stay with the at No. 17 out of 193 students! so I'm 100% amororosa-w-well, going to another topic Today I want to leave the second pack anime Wallpaper * or * if you missed the first click HERE ;)

As you know I like the wallpapers that look nice, to my taste ofcourse, so do not encounter a nasty image or check all the fast XD but this pack most have darker colors. _.


* Number of Wallpapers: 20
* Animes: Clannad, Kobato, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, Air TV, Ouran, Kimi ni Todoke, Paradise Kiss, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Suzumiya Haruhi Vocaloid, Ragnarok.

l clarify that you are not echos wallpapers for me! are mostly drawn from Minitokio;)
** Soon a special
wallpapers of Super Junior * o * ♥
And that would by now XD and I have to go study math:) Kissus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment