Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Santa Maria Ships Model

Dynamic and Movie Meme 2 º .-

Aloha! Today I have nothing interesting to tell, "w-only that I have very cold ; w; poleron walk with a thin, and two life xD I'm like a grandmother 8) XD Ah! they also leave a picture of the dynamics that estoi doing the planting of a bean:) it has been two weeks and two days: O and still amazes me as a grown up! is very nice *--* I'm very bad to care for plants and animals, but I always remember to water it xD

that is not pretty? : 3 but hey, I have an award gave me Mixool * o *

1 - What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
mmm ... voi no to the cinema XD but was Burlesque (Nights of charm);)

2 - What was the last movie you saw on TV?
Forrest Gump, I love that movie! is one of my favorites.

3 - What is your favorite movie?
I have a lot xD but it would be Forrest Gump, The Bicentennial Man, and I do not remember the rest XD

4 - Is there any movie you looking forward? What?
The last part of the Harry Potter * or * and if they serve live action (that is what most see XD) would be the Paradise Kiss Bokura ga Ita.

5 - What series of movies do you prefer?
Harry Potter indeed! my mom always see them come to terms xd

6 - Write some movies you have at home
I have many, Collections: B I have so much anime, movie premieres, dramas and live action XD .

7 - What is the movie that you have at home that you like better?
He just comes to mind XD Ouran Host Club

8 - What movie has let you down?
The live action Mulan (China Version). _.

9 - If you could choose a movie pass to do a remake what would it be?
The House of the Spirits (To see the old things that I see xD)

10 - What do you like movies?
To make you feel every emotion possible, to make you mourn, laugh, be that someone hit him xD and of course have a final to let me line:)

Now pass it to the same amount of people that you gave it to you, except one. So if Camm gave it to 6 people I know I have to move to 5 and to finish it. Bone

that as only one person I gave it a rest if you is not no? I'm not that bad xD xd doi it to my fans;)

That would be for today:) Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment